Raising livestock and a finically thriving business can be difficult. There are so many things we need to get done on a daily basis that cause us stress and anxiety. That’s why I created these helpful tools to track your business spending and keep you organized in the day to day.
-Always know where your business stands financially.
– Never search for that link or bio text again.
– Know what needs to be done each week.
– Coordinate your home and business.
– Confidant planning for the next step in your business.
What you get!
- A 9 page excel workbook has a page for your business vision board, year plan, project plan, login and password storage, social media links, expense and income tracker, slightly more advanced cash flow tracker.
- Links to 6 trello template boards! Blog planner, breeder management, business planning, current week focus board, home management, and a links tools and template text board so you can easily access everything you need to manage your business.
Never heard of trello?
Trello is a FREE project management and organizational tool that is the perfect tool for entrepreneurs. I love its ability to drag and drop cards so you can just move a task around instead of having to rewrite your todo list or draw arrows to the write spot on your list. I use Trello to organize my content, manage reoccurring processes, act as a repository for information I need to reference, manage large & one-off projects, as well as my waiting list for livestock buyers, intended breeding’s and available animals.
Don’t have an account? Don’t worry, you will get a special link to create your own account in an email incase you don’t have one.